+ irs-refund.info » :::: Study / Technical / Programming Section » Ebooks And Students Zone » Student Zone
|- How to increase knowledge about computers

100% DTH Offer
  • How to increase knowledge about computers 5 1
Currently:  

How to increase knowledge about computers

June 24, 2015, 01:18:02 AM
  • Junior Moderator
  • Elite Forces
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 1791
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 729
  • TeamDMR Owner & Ultimate Uploader
There is no straight way to 'learn about computers'.
It all comes down to your curiosity. I suggest listing down things that you want to learn, since Internet is a place where you can get distracted by things very easily. So you need to know exactly what you want to learn. Of course once you get them, there's no stopping you from diving even further.

Programming, DBMS, Networking are three very different and vast fields. Having said that, you need to make a plan and stick to it. If you choose any one among three, that would not do you any good. Since you can't learn any one among them on a satisfactorily way, such that you decide to learn other two things. So you would have to learn them simultaneously.

But you do need to break down the topics even further. What language in programming? C and C++ are desktop programming language that would help you creating console based but platform independent applications. PHP is more like web application programming language and together with HTML and CSS, you can create websites. Python is another high level programming language that you can learn as a first programming language, but I doubt it would be in your so called curriculum.

Similarly, in DBMS, you need to decide what database to start with. While fundamental concept of database are the same, you need to decide which technology of database you need to work on in parallel with the programming language you choose. You have SQL Server (Microsoft's propriety stuff) and MySQL (the more of open source), NoSQL etc.

Networking is a very vast field that I myself have little knowledge to. Some other members might be able to elaborate more on this.

But the thing is you need to decide the niche that you should focus on, since without it, you will be lost easily in this ocean of technology.

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

Thanks given by:

Tags: